If you’re a longboarder looking to understand more about this part of the sport, and to take your surfing to the next level, this Errant Surf longboard coaching weekend is perfect for you. Over two days we cover a varied range of surfing techniques including cross stepping, nose riding, generating speed, fitness in surfing, board design, ideal performance state in surfing, psychology, and oceanography.
Your coach, Chris Thomson, a professional longboarder and level four Surfing GB approved surf coach will guide you through the weekend and oversee your personal improvement. Chris has delivered dozens of these courses, each time honing his specialist coaching skills in the area of surfing where he is especially passionate.
What you get from the longboard surf coaching weekend
The price for the entire weekend is just £149 per person (£99 without accommodation), including all tuition, accommodation and transfers!
The weekend includes:
- Top level surf coaching in-water and theory, including video analysis.
- Friday and Saturday night stay in our cool surf lodge*
- Breakfast each morning
- Transfers from Newquay airport (if required)
- Carbon emission offset (more details here)
- CD of your surfing photo’s from the weekend
* If you wish to bring a non-surfing partner, please ask for standard rooms rates. We can also arrange for you to take part in the weekend without accommodation.